- Training Facility
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Photo Galleries
- Companies We Endorse
Transequatorial Solutions, Inc. and/or some of its trainers are affiliated with the following organizations
- NTOA (National Tactical Officers Association) – The National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the law enforcement community. NTOA currently has more than 40,000 members from specialties that include patrol, TEMS, crisis negotiations, canine, corrections, sniper, protective operations, explosives, command, tactical dispatchers, behavioral sciences and more.
- ATOA (Alabama Tactical Officers Association) – The ATOA was formed to be a network for police, tactical and medical organizations and personnel throughout the State of Alabama. It’s goal is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, information, training, research and development of methods used to enhance successful executions of missions in the tactical environment.
- NRA Instructors (National Rifle Association) – While widely recognized today as a major political force and as America’s foremost defender of Second Amendment rights, the NRA has, since its inception, been the premier firearms education organization in the world.
- NSSF (National Shooting Sports Foundation) – The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the trade association for the firearms industry. Its mission is to promote, protect and preserve hunting and the shooting sports. Formed in 1961, NSSF has a membership of more than 12,000 manufacturers, distributors, firearms retailers, shooting ranges, sportsmen’s organizations and publishers.
- NSS (National Speleological Society) – With 10,000 members and 250 grottos (chapters), the National Speleological Society is the largest organization in the world working every day to further the exploration, study, and protection of caves and their environments, and foster fellowship among cavers. For over 70 years, the National Speleological Society has promoted safe and responsible caving practices, effective cave and karst management, speleology, and conservation. Our members are bound together by their love of caves and caving and their desire to learn about the underground wilderness and protect it for future generations.
- NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) – Founded in 1896, NFPA is a global, nonprofit organization devoted to eliminating death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards. The association delivers information and knowledge through more than 300 consensus codes and standards, research, training, education, outreach and advocacy; and by partnering with others who share an interest in furthering the NFPA mission.
- Huntsville Cave Rescue Unit – The Huntsville Cave Rescue Unit (HCRU), based in Huntsville, Alabama, is an entirely volunteer organization specializing in cave, cliff, high-angle and rough terrain search and rescue operations. The HCRU participates in search and rescue operations throughout northern Alabama, southern Tennessee, and western Georgia.
- Bucks Pocket State Park – Located in three counties in Alabama (DeKalb, Jackson and Marshall), Bucks Pocket is Randall’s Adventure & Training’s home base for rope rescue training. Bucks Pocket is secluded in a natural pocket of the Appalachian Mountain foothills, the pocket itself is on an upstream tributary of Lake Guntersville.
- NASAR (National Association for Search And Rescue) – Originally started to represent the State Search and Rescue Coordinators, NASAR grew to represent all SAR volunteers and continues to support the State Search And Rescue Coordinators Committee (SSARCC). NASAR uses standards developed by ASTM, NFPA, DHS, FEMA, and other respected bodies to build education courseware, publications, and certifications.
- Southeastern Cave Conservancy, Inc. (SCCi) – SCCi is a tax-exempt not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation dedicated to cave acquisition, conservation, and management. A group of southeastern cavers formed the SCCi in 1991 and the organization currently has over 1,000 members. Membership is open to anyone interested in caves and cave conservation.